Spencer G. Nauman, Jr. is Senior Partner of the firm and a member of the firm’s Tax, Trusts and Estates, Nonprofit Law, Business & Employment Law, and Municipal Law practice groups. He represents many small and medium sized businesses from central Pennsylvania as well as non-profits and community foundations.
Spencer does a significant amount of work on general governance issues, including work on Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, and Corporate Reorganizations. These reorganizations include both for-profit and not-for-profit mergers and acquisitions.
Because of his extensive experience, Spencer is often consulted regarding federal, state, and local tax questions, business succession planning, and complex administrations of trusts and estates.
- Was instrumental in organization of offshore reinsurance corporation
- Assisted in the organization of large national nonprofit holding company system
- Converted into corporate form community foundations in trust form
- Administered many large and small estates
- Prepared varied business succession plans