Since Nauman Smith began in 1871, the firm’s strength has been its people and the high-quality legal work and advice delivered to our clients, who range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. This is why Nauman Smith has enjoyed long standing client relationships, some lasting more than 50 years. One of our first clients was the Pennsylvania Railroad, the successors of which we still represent today throughout central Pennsylvania.
Although proud of our past, Nauman Smith prefers to be forward thinking, as evidenced by our current strategic plan. Attracting and retaining the best quality attorneys and staff is a vital part of that plan and the firm’s future.
To promote a work environment that attracts such individuals, Nauman Smith has adopted a set of Core Values set forth below. If you would be interested in exploring employment with Nauman, Smith, please contact us.
• Legal excellence and practical solutions to client problems
• Communication, teamwork and respect for everyone
• Integrity, fairness and accountability in every facet of our business
• Appreciation for diversity, including in thought and background
• Engagement of staff and attorneys in the future growth and success of the firm
• Commitment to growth and development for everyone on our team