Since Nauman Smith began in 1871, the firm’s strength has been its people and the high-quality legal work and advice delivered to our clients, who range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. This is why Nauman Smith has enjoyed long standing client relationships, some lasting more than 50 years. One of our first clients was the Pennsylvania Railroad, the successors of which we still represent today throughout central Pennsylvania.
Vital to those long-standing relationships, are the people who nurture them. Our firm is made up of lawyers and staff with a variety of backgrounds, areas of knowledge, and years of experience. It is this inspiring combination of differing perspectives, plus a common commitment to excellence, that has bolstered Nauman Smith through its history and into the future.
We see every new addition to our firm as an opportunity to enrich us all. If you are interested in pursuing a career with Nauman Smith, please contact Barbara Arnold at email@example.com.
• Legal excellence and practical solutions to client problems
• Communication, teamwork and respect for everyone
• Integrity, fairness and accountability in every facet of our business
• Appreciation for diversity, including in thought and background
• Engagement of staff and attorneys in the future growth and success of the firm
• Commitment to growth and development for everyone on our team