Throughout our history, we have been committed to excellence in the practice of law. We measure our success by the results we achieve for our clients.
Latest News & Articles
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Expands the Avenues for Seeking Remedies Against Employers Who Have Fired Employees in Retaliation Cases
- The Current State of Election Law in Pennsylvania Following Its 2020 Challenges
- What is the Electoral College and Why Does It Matter?
- National Historic Preservation Act May Permit Removal of Confederate Monuments at Gettysburg
- Nauman Smith Named Best Law Firm
- The Extent of Event-Based Liability in the COVID-19 Era
- What Does the Supreme Court’s Holding About President Trump’s Tax Returns Tell Us About Presidential Immunity and the Separation of Powers?
- Nauman Smith Prepares to Celebrate 150 Years – Unveils New Logo and Website