Steve Feinour represents large and small companies, non-profit organizations and individuals in business, real estate and litigation matters, including business acquisitions. He advises business owners on succession planning as well as wealth and asset preservation. He serves as an arbitrator and mediator in commercial and personal injury actions, including uninsured and underinsured motorist arbitrations, as well as a court-appointed referee in insurance company liquidation proceedings. Steve also manages the firm’s municipal law practice, assisting public officials grappling with the challenges constantly facing local governments in Pennsylvania.
Steve’s practice concentration includes real estate development, land use planning and zoning, eminent domain and related areas.
Steve has extensive experience in municipal law and serves as solicitor and/or special counsel to various townships, boroughs and zoning hearing boards. A member of the firm’s Right-To-Know practice group, Steve counsels municipalities and private entities on “right-to-know” matters.
- Preparation of business succession plans for multi-generation family owned businesses
- Representation of independent insurance agencies in asset sale and stock sale acquisitions
- Representation of railroads in public utility condemnation matters
- Representation of a Class I railroad in a multi-million dollar intermodal facility project
- Representation of a short line railroad in the acquisition of several rail lines
- Successful representation of owner in dispute with contractor under design-build contract for office building/warehouse
Steve is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Judicial Administration Committee, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, and Municipal Law Section. He serves as an investigative panel member for the PBA Judicial Evaluation Commission. He is also on the Board of Directors of the Rotary Club of Harrisburg and Harrisburg Area YMCA.